Choose your ideal level of involvement and become part of the Answering TTP community by filling out the Volunteer Information Form today.
Involvement opportunities for those who want to help out but don’t have a lot of spare time. Why not consider:
- Signing up to be a part of the mailing list to stay informed about fundraising events, support groups and new research initiatives.
- Register for the Walk to Answer TTP Together - This walk is unique in that it does not take place in one town or community. It takes place around the globe; anywhere, anytime on the same day the community walks together. Wherever you are, with whomever like, walk any distance for 2 hours to raise life-saving awareness and funds for TTP.
Involvement opportunities for those who can manage a little more time commitment. Why not consider:
- Sharing your experience on our website to support other patients and raise life-saving awareness for TTP!
- Joining the Patient Connect Program. This program connects patients who are newly diagnosed and more seasoned patients to provide peer support.
- Help out with Fundraising Events.
Involvement opportunities for those who have some time to make their mark to change the prognosis for all TTP patients:
- Get involved with Advocacy initiatives.
Give it some thought. Get involved and make a difference! We look forward to having you on the team!