Canadians are encouraged to amplify our advocacy voice for access to caplacizumab in Canada. Learn more here. Your involvement can be tailored to suit your schedule; from a few mouse clicks to championing advocacy in your province. Access is a provincial/territorial issue, so we can't do it without you and your network of supporters.
Involvement opportunities for those who want to help out but don’t have a lot of spare time. Why not consider:
- Signing up to be a part of the mailing list to stay informed about fundraising events, support groups and new research initiatives.
- Donate to support our charitable programs. Every penny counts.
Involvement opportunities for those who can manage a little more time commitment. Why not consider:
- Sharing your experience on our website to support other patients and raise life-saving awareness for TTP!
- Register for International TTP Day - This initiative is unique in that it does not take place in one town or community. It takes place around the globe; anywhere, anytime. Wherever you are, with whomever like, raise funds to raise life-saving awareness and funds for TTP.
Involvement opportunities for those who have some time to make their mark to change the prognosis for all TTP patients:
- Organize a bigger fundraiser in your community as part of International TTP Day.
- Apply to sit on our Volunteer Board of Directors. More information about open positions here.
Give it some thought. Get involved and make a difference! We look forward to having you on the team!