Involvement opportunities for those who want to help out but don’t have a lot of spare time. Why not consider:
- Signing up to be a part of the mailing list to stay informed about fundraising events, support groups and new research initiatives.
- In less than 2 minutes, use our template to easily write your Provincial Health Minister and local elected provincial representative (MPP or MLA) to ask them to add caplacizumab to your province's formulary.
- Donate to support our charitable programs. Every penny counts.
Involvement opportunities for those who can manage a little more time commitment. Why not consider:
- Sharing your experience on our website to support other patients and raise life-saving awareness for TTP!
- Attend Community Engagement Sessions of the Canadian TTP Action Group to help gain access to life-saving treatment in Canada. More about this important advocacy here.
- Register for International TTP Day - This initiative is unique in that it does not take place in one town or community. It takes place around the globe; anywhere, anytime. Wherever you are, with whomever like, raise funds to raise life-saving awareness and funds for TTP.
Involvement opportunities for those who have some time to make their mark to change the prognosis for all TTP patients:
- Join our Canadian TTP Action Group to help engage all patients in this province-by-province/ territory-by-territory battle. We need a national network of leaders in each jurisdiction. More information here.
- Apply to sit on our Volunteer Board of Directors. More information about open positions here.
Give it some thought. Get involved and make a difference! We look forward to having you on the team!