We are committed to helping TTP patients and supporters live with TTP. From the day of diagnosis to years down the road, we are here to help. We hope you will participate. Every person touched by TTP provides the community with further insight into this complex and rare disorder. We provide the following support outreach programs to facilitate community connectedness:
- Support Groups
- Electronic Community Announcements. Register for the Answering TTP Community to receive for free.
- Educational Resources and Links to TTP trials
- Patient Stories on our website
- Are you concerned about care for your TTP? The Foundation has access to a group of leading TTP experts able to connect with other physicians in order to share best practices, and to troubleshoot difficult TTP cases. Have your specialist email us at Contact@AnsweringTTP.org to be connected. Note: The Foundation does not provide medical advice or care, and we do not provide medical referrals. Unfortunately we cannot connect patients directly with our expert panel, you must have your physician contact us.
- Online Support Forum via Facebook
Join the Answering TTP Community to ensure you receive notification regarding both national and upcoming local events.