We are committed to helping TTP patients and supporters live with TTP. From the day of diagnosis to years down the road, we are here to help. We hope you will participate. Every person touched by TTP provides the community with further insight into this complex and rare disorder. We provide the following support outreach programs to facilitate community connectedness:
- Support Groups
- Online Support Forum via Facebook
- Electronic Quarterly Newsletter. Register for the Answering TTP Community to receive for free.
- Educational Resources and Links to TTP trials
- Patient Stories on our website
- Are you concerned about care for your TTP? The Foundation is in touch with a network of TTP experts. Email us at Contact@AnsweringTTP.org. Note: The Foundation does not provide medical advice or care, and we do not provide medical referrals.
- Patient Connect - This program is will re-start shortly. Join the Answering TTP Community to receive launch information.
Join the Answering TTP Community to ensure you receive notification regarding both national and upcoming local events.