To make things easy, Answering TTP Foundation has provided an online form to write your llocal elected provincial representative (MPP or MLA) with a few mouse clicks or phone taps. These letters allow you to customize the message, but take advantage of a built in contact list to direct your letter to the appropriate parties. We encourage you to use this template.
If you would prefer to write and send your own letter directly, we have assembled the following information and tips,
- Download and review the template below that includes key messaging and clear ask for a meeting with your MPP. Please update paragraph 4 with your story, or that of your loved-one.
- Find your MPP’s contact information. Click here for resources to search by postal code.
- And cc us at Answering TTP Foundation at contact@answeringTTP.org, 22 Prince George Dr., Toronto, ON M9A 1Y1.
- Your personal story and how the lack of caplacizumab access would personally affect your life. Caplacizumab saves lives and prevents disability. Canada’s inability to adopt caplacizumab is causing undo suffering and death.
- Caplacizumab prevents the formation of clots that cause organ damage, allowing patients to survive long enough for existing treatments to take effect.
- Peer nations have recognized its evidence-based utility by updating their international treatment guidelines to include the use of caplacizumab.