6 Easy Steps to organize and execute a successful campaign/event
STEP 1: DECIDE WHAT KIND OF FUNDRAISER YOU WANT TO HOST
- It doesn't need to be unique or over the top - it just needs to work for you!
- Need some inspiration? Check out our ideas below for events that have worked for others.
STEP 2: REGISTER YOUR INITIATIVE or EVENT
- EVENT is a "one-time" or annual event that takes place (1) one day or consecutive days (a weekend) I.E. a concert, car wash, murder mystery or dinner party, etc. For this type of fundraiser ead over and complete the Event Guidelines and the Event Proposal forms.
- INITIATIVE is an "on-going" fundraiser for the Foundation that takes place over a span of time I.E. selling jewlery or clothing, a change drive, etc. For this type of fundraiser read over and complete the Initiative Guidelines and the Initiative Proposal forms.
Submit your completed forms to Events@AnsweringTTP.org to tell us about your event and ask us any questions you may have!
STEP 3: BEGIN PLANNING
- Rally your friends to help
- Create a schedule to plan for the event
- We are available to share best practices with you to help ensure your campaign/event is a success no matter how big or small!
STEP 4: PROMOTE YOUR CAMPAIGN/EVENT
- Email your friends, family and coworkers. Advertise on your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). Include information about your fundraiser in holiday cards to friends and family. Tell everyone you know why TTP is important to you! The more personal your story, the more impact it will have.
- Remember no one can donate if they don't know your campaign/event exists!
- We will help get the word out by advertising your campaign/event on our website, social media, etc.