6 Easy Steps to organize and execute a successful campaign/event
STEP 1: DECIDE WHAT KIND OF FUNDRAISER YOU WANT TO HOST
- It doesn't need to be unique or over the top - it just needs to work for you!
- Need some inspiration? Check out our ideas below for events that have worked for others.
STEP 2: REGISTER YOUR INITIATIVE/EVENT
- Read over and complete the Event Guidelines and the Event Proposal forms, if you are planning a "one-time" or annual event that takes place (1) one day or consecutive days (a weekend) I.E. a concert, car wash, murder mystery or dinner party, etc.
- Read over and complete the Initiative Guidelines and the Initiative Proposal forms, if you are planning an "on-going" fundraiser for the Foundation that takes place over a span of time I.E. selling jewlery or clothing, a change drive, etc.
Submit your completed forms to Events@AnsweringTTP.org to tell us about your event and ask us any questions you may have!
- The Foundation will reach out to you within 5 business days to discuss and go over your proposal
STEP 3: BEGIN PLANNING
- Work with us to see how the Foundation can help you with your campaign/event!
- We will share best practices with you to help ensure your campaign/event is a success no matter how big or small!
STEP 4: PROMOTE YOUR CAMPAIGN/EVENT
- Email your friends, family and coworkers. Advertise on your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). Tell everyone you know why TTP is important to you! Keep everyone updated on the progress of your event to if possible, this will help keep the momentum going!
- Remember no one can donate if they don't know your campaign/event exists!
- We will help get the word out by advertising your campaign/event on our website, social media, etc.